Sharad Navratri or Sharadiya Navratri is well known in the month of Ashwin, which falls in the Gregorian month of September or October. “Sharad” means “autumn” whereas “Navratri” stands for “nine nights.” So, the nine-day competition is well known with absolute pleasure and delight all around the nation. Navratri begins on the primary day of the brilliant fortnight of Ashvini month. Sharad Navratri 2022 begins on September 26, Monday and ends on October 5, Wednesday. Devotees worship 9 varieties of Maa Durga on every day of Sharad Navratri. Idols of the Goddess are stored in public locations and worshipped in totally different varieties in totally different Indian states. It’s believed that Maa Durga seems in distinct varieties throughout Navratri, which is depicted by way of 9 variant colors and shades. So, earlier than you start your preparations for Shardiya Navratri 2022, get an inventory of colors to put on on the 9 days of September-October Navratri. Under, discover Navratri Colours 2022 listing with dates to take blessings of Maa Durga in conventional fashion.
Navratri Colours 2022 List With Dates
Day 1 (September 26) – Ghatasthapana/Pratipada, Color – White
Day 2 (September 27) – Dwitiya Brahmacharini Puja, Color – Crimson
Day 3 (September 28) – Tritiya Chandraghanta Puja, Color – Royal Blue
Day 4 (September 29) – Chaturthi Kushmanda Puja, Color – Yellow
Day 5 (September 30) – Panchami Skandamata Puja, Color – Inexperienced
Day 6 (October 1) – Shashthi Katyayani Puja, Color – Grey
Day 7 (October 2) – Saptami Kalaratri Puja, Color – Orange
Day 8 (October 3) – Ashtami Mahagauri Puja, Color – Peacock Inexperienced
Day 9 (October 4) – Navami Ayudha Puja & Navratri Parana, Color – Pink
9 Days Date-Clever List of Navratri Color and Their Significance
1. Ghatasthapana/Pratipada, Color – White: Worship Maa Shaipultri sporting white garments on September 26, 2022.
2. Dwitiya Brahmacharini Puja, Color – Crimson: Maa Brahmacharini is worshipped on the second day of Sharad Navratri, which will probably be noticed on September 27, 2022. Sporting crimson is believed to enlighten the auspiciousness of the day.
3. Tritiya Chandraghanta Puja, Color – Royal Blue: Devotees worship Devi Chandraghanta on the third day of Shardiya Navratri. Tritiya Day falls on September 28, 2022, when folks will put on royal blue outfits to mark the momentous day.
4. Chaturthi Kushmanda Puja, Color – Yellow: September 29, Thursday, marks the fourth day of Navratri when folks worship Maa Kushmanda for peace and prosperity. Yellow brings the cheer that devotees search for throughout Navratri.
5. Panchami Skandamata Puja, Color – Inexperienced: Skandamanta might be worshipped by sporting inexperienced on September 30, 2022. It is going to be noticed because the fifth day of Sharad Navratri.
6. Shashthi Katyayani Puja, Color – Grey: Prayers for Maa Katyayani take priority on Navratri’s sixth day. Grey presents subtlety to the standard outfits that will probably be worn on October 1, 2022.
7. Saptami Kalaratri Puja, Color – Orange: Maa Kalaratri is called the seventh day Goddess. Individuals can put on orange to mark the colourful Saptami day on October 2, 2022.
8. Ashtami Mahagauri Puja, Color – Peacock Inexperienced: Devotees pray to Maa Mahagauri on the eighth day of Sharadiya Navratri, which will probably be celebrated on October 3, 2022. The color of the day is peacock inexperienced.
9. Navami Ayudha Puja & Navratri Parana, Color – Pink: The final day of Sharad Navratri brings the chance for all of the devotees to put on pink and pray to Maa Siddhidatri for concord and kindness. The nine-day competition culminates on October 4, 2022. September 2022 Holidays Calendar With Main Festivals & Occasions: List of Essential Dates and Indian Financial institution Holidays for the Ninth Month.
Every day holds particular significance in Sharad Navrati, which is well known because the well-known Garba competition in Gujarat and Durga Puja competition in West Bengal. In the meantime, devotees additionally observe quick for Goddess Durga and pray for a blissful life for his or her relations. Completely happy Navratri in advance!
(The above story first appeared on OKEEDA on Sep 05, 2022 03:03 PM IST. For extra information and updates on politics, world, sports activities, leisure and life-style, log on to our website latestly.com).
This website is for data functions solely. We neither give any copyrighted materials nor plump pirating by way of any composition on this website. nonetheless, the information and particulars we give are fluently accessible every over the web.
|JOIN TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR TWITTER NEWS||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW ON TUMBLR||CLICK HERE|
|SEND FRIEND REQUEST OUR FB ACCOUNT||CLICK HERE|
|OKEEDA HOMEPAGE||CLICK HERE|
(*9*) covers newest information and breaking occasions throughout the globe, offering data on the subjects together with sport, leisure, India and world information, life-style, tech, auto and many others.