To enter, click on the buttons below and follow the instructions. Increase your chances of winning by completing all of the entry methods.
Your Chance To Win
- 12 packets of new flower and vegetable seeds from our 2024 range – worth £40!
- A £50 Thompson & Morgan voucher to spend across our range of plants, bulbs, seeds and garden equipment
- 1 Year Free Thompson & Morgan Gardening Club Membership
This trio of prizes includes a fantastic bundle of new flower and vegetable seeds handpicked from our 2024 range. In addition, we’re throwing in a £50 voucher to spend online and 1 Year Free Thompson & Morgan Gardening Club Membership which unlocks 10% OFF EVERY order placed online plus £20 worth of vouchers and much more.
Thanks for entering and good luck. The winner will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org just after the closing date.
Transform your flower pots to your veg patch with exciting new seeds from Thompson & Morgan. Each year, we introduce innovative varieties that have been developed for improved performance, long-lasting beauty, or exceptional flavour.
With just a few of these new seeds, you can completely change the look and feel of your garden by adding unusual shapes, colours and textures. Here are just some of the stand-out new flowers and vegetables that look likely to cause a commotion next season!
New flower seeds
- Sunflower ‘Beaches Mix’ – This tough but graceful sunflower is particularly well-suited to coastal gardens and challenging situations where its showy flowers bloom for an impressively long season.
- Zinnia ‘Macarenia’ – Sizzling with spicy colour, these large scarlet petals are dipped in gold and bloom from July to October.
- Antirrhinum ‘Sweet Duet’ F1 – This new Antirrhinum boasts scented double flowers in a fruity palette of colours from peach to deep red.
- Nasturtium ‘Alaska Salmon’ – A non-trailing variety ideal for patio containers, the marbled foliage of this new nasturtium looks great even before the soft salmon flowers emerge.
- Rudbeckia ‘Kokardas’ – Each of these short plants produces over 20 giant flowers that continue to bloom until the first frosts.
- Freesia ‘Royal Crown Mix’ – Unlike other varieties that take years to bloom, ‘Royal Crown Mix’ delivers a colourful range of fragrant, large flowers in its first year.
New vegetable seeds
- Chilli Pepper ‘Quick Fire’ F1 – This is the fastest UK variety currently available, maturing in as little as 65 days from sowing. Great for indoor window sills.
- Sweet Pepper ‘Mamba Sweet’ F1 – With attractive black fruits ripening to bright red, these sweet and crunchy peppers can be grown on a sunny patio.
- Tomato ‘Heartbreakers Vita’ F1 – A productive little bush tomato, the heart-shaped fruits are sweet, juicy fruit and tender-skinned.
- Broccoli (Easy Floret) ‘Skytree’ F1 – This fast-maturing variety is a cross between calabrese and stem broccoli and benefits from a sweeter flavour.
- Herb Basil (Lettuce Leaved) ‘Sally’ – These large purple leaves have the same soft texture and intense flavour as their smaller cousins but their size is perfect for wrapping meat, fish or veg before barbecuing or roasting.
- Popcorn ‘Fiesta’ – These stunning, long, multi-coloured cobs produce kernels of yellow, red, black, purple and pink that make excellent popcorn.
Are you planning a garden makeover in the New Year? Or have you been inspired to give a green-fingered friend a thoughtful gift that indulges their hobby? Put together a plant-lovers basket from our collection of new flower seeds or browse our Christmas range for festive shopping ideas!
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to UK mainland and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over.
- The promoter is Branded Garden Products Ltd, trading as Thompson & Morgan
- The Competition opens at 11.59am on 13th October 2023, and closes at 11.59am on 13th November 2023. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- Employees or agents of Thompson & Morgan and related brands – Branded Garden Products, their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- To Enter: use the Gleam widget and choose from the methods available.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email us at email@example.com. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
- There will be one winner randomly selected who will receive the prize of bundle prize of:
1x £50 online voucher to spend at Thompson & Morgan
1 Year’s Free T&M Gardening Club Membership
1x bundle of new 2024 flower and vegetable seeds.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Branded Garden Products Ltd retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Branded Garden Products Ltd may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- If you agreed to sign up to our mailing list, you are agreeing to receive occasional emails and catalogues from Thompson & Morgan, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a voluntary entry method, and not a mandatory condition of entry.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Branded Garden Products Ltd accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- Branded Garden Products Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Branded Garden Products Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Branded Garden Products Ltd reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Branded Garden Products Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Since the first seed catalogue was published in 1855, Thompson & Morgan has grown to become one of the UK’s largest Mail Order Seed and Plant companies. Through the publication of our catalogues and the operation of our award-winning website, Thompson & Morgan is able to provide home gardeners with the very best quality products money can buy.
Related posts you might enjoy
This website is for information purposes only. We neither give any copyrighted material nor plump pirating through any composition on this website. nonetheless, the news and details we give are fluently available each over the internet.
Okeeda covers latest news and breaking events across the globe, providing information on the topics including sport, entertainment, India and world news, lifestyle, tech, auto etc.